Auction Terms & Conditions - CREDIT CARDS RUN IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION. IF YOUR CARD IS DECLINED YOUR LOTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO BACK INTO MY INVENTORY. NO EXCEPTIONS. I DO NOT CHASE PEOPLE DOWN FOR PAYMENT SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD REGISTERED FOR THIS AUCTION AND THAT IT CAN COVER YOUR PURCHASES.
- MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IN HIBID MATCHES YOUR CREDIT CARD AND THAT IS IT CORRECTLY LISTED IN HIBID AS YOUR SHIP TO ADDRESS. ALL THINGS FINE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES DUE TO INCORRECT ADDRESSES.
- 18% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. ALL PURCHASES MADE BY MINNESOTA RESIDENTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO MINNESOTA SALES TAX. SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED ON THE HAMMER PRICE AND BUYERS PREMIUM. PLEASE REVIEW SHIPPING AND PAYMENT TERMS PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- All Things Fine, LLC assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS!!"
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- This auction features a one (1) minute soft close with a thirty (30) second stagger time for each lot.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor All Things Fine LLC. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. All Things Fine, LLC. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full within 5 days after auction close.
- All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify All Things Fine, LLC and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials or creditworthiness.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction. - EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- In all cases, all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS. The seller and All Things Fine, LLC expressly disclaim any warranty concerning the condition, quality, and nature, fitness for particular purpose, value or merchantability of any item. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects or imperfections not noted. Online photographs are provided for bidders' convenience and will not be interpreted to create representations or warranties for any item. All Things Fine, LLC relies upon information from the seller concerning all items and makes no investigation or warranty about the accuracy or completeness of this information unless it is specified in the description that the item has been tested.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to All Things Fine, LLC of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. PAYMENT - All purchases will be automatically charged the following morning after the auction has closed with your credit card on file with HiBid. If you do not wish to have your credit card charged for your purchase(s), please contact us immediately to make other arrangements for payment. If not notified within 24 hours BEFORE THE END OF THE AUCTION your credit card on file will be charged.
- Payment must be made before item(s) are removed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE. - IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, the bidder may be black listed/blocked from bidding on any future All Things Fine, LLC auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of the All Things Fine, LLC
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by All Things Fine, LLC in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due All Things Fine, LLC. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Dakota County, Minnesota.
- All Things Fine, LLC reserves the right to demand payment in the form of a cashier's check or Venmo for first time bidders, large purchases, suspect purchases. All Things Fine, LLC will notify the buyer via email after auction close and before credit cards are run the following morning.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms